domenica 3 dicembre 2006

Why I hate my aunt's mobile phone

Every morning at around 7 am i get woken up by the sound of “steppin’ up to the groove” (what DOES that mean?!!) my alarm? No...an overly cheerful kid on his way to school? Nooo.. the postman as he climbs up the stairs? Na-a ...(we don’t even have postmen anymore...post-vans driven by post people-lets be pc about it-) If you haven’t already guessed it from the title above ...it’s my aunt’s phone. Now, the question to ask is NOT “why does her phone ring every morning at 7am?” but rather “why does she have that weird-ass, very annoying ringer?”. So, instead of doing the smart thing and asking her directly, or the sneaky thing and changing it (and then acting highly surprised when it rings and doesn’t sing “steppin’ up to the groove” anymore)...I ask you “why does my aunt have that weird-ass, very annoying ringer?!!!!”---i need to sleep.

Nessun commento: